Media Rights America LLC (MRA), a content rights and brokerage management group, announced it is offering over 25,000 hours of material including 100 top Brazilian models and exclusive football footage to the world market.
The programs also include action/extreme sports, extreme fighting and other entertainment content.
“With an extensive catalog in multiple entertainment categories, Media Rights America is covering the market for traditional and digital content distribution via television, Internet and mobile technology in the global market,” said C. Neil Farnsworth, managing partner, MRA.
“The fast growth of technology has created a huge demand for content that can be delivered in diverse formats, from international, network and cable television to 3G phones to closed-circuit television in your local pub. We are excited to introduce our broad spectrum of content to many new distribution channels.”
Founded in early 2005 by a former Microsoft and sports marketing executive, MRA represents traditional television broadcast rights (over-air, cable and satellite) as well as all “new media” (Internet and mobile technologies) in content distribution.
The company has established its substantial content catalog through the acquisition of exclusive distribution rights for:
– Brazilian Football Events by Sport Promotion – Live broadcasts of Brazilian Football tournaments (Copa Brasil, the State Championships, and the Campeonato Brasileiro), classic matches, and specials (reality shows, profiles and highlight shows).
– Bela da Semana (Beauty of the Week) – Over 100 top Brazilian models with hours of video and more than 5000 digital images from the most beautiful locations in Brazil.
– TRAFFIC Sports Marketing – Top South and Central American soccer matches, including international club tournaments (Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana); World Cup qualifiers (South America and CONCACAF); and Brazilian international friendlies. TRAFFIC also provides a diverse array of adventure sports, extreme sports, extreme fighting, and reality programming.
– Woohoo – Over 5,000 hours of extreme action sports, including big wave surfing, skateboarding, BASE jumping, and BMX.
– Batarelli Promotion – a leader in the extreme fighting events market in Latin America and partner with famous international events such as Pride, K1, IVC, and Ultimate Fighting.
Media Rights America LLC is a content rights and brokerage management group representing some of the world’s best Brazilian soccer clients and other high-profile entertainment groups in extreme/action sports, extreme fighting, music, movies and more.
MRA is involved with digital publishing of video content in a wide variety of formats to distribution platforms around the world. MRA represents exclusive traditional television broadcast rights as well all “new media” (IP, TCP-IP, UMTS and other mobile technologies) in content distribution.
Media Rights America
Show Comments (0)